June 5, 2013

Sheep Part II

I shared with you the fluffy cuddly sheep earlier this week, and now I'd like to introduce you to the flat flock. 

They started out cuddly -- as all balls of yarn generally do. 


Their body parts even became little pieces of artwork along the way. 



(I may have had a little too much fun posing the body parts.)


Then the parts finally became sheep -- flat sheep.


My friend saw this original sheep pattern on Etsy and also a few of the actual handmade sheep for sale in the same seller's shop. She wanted enough to hang from a mobile. Then she remembered that I crocheted, so she asked me to make them for her instead. 



My other friends chipped in for the supplies, and we gave the mommy-to-be a gift she's not likely to forget. 


The Sailor got in on the photo action and said the 'farmer' needed a motorcycle to corral the sheep.


So there you have it... the whole flock of sheep!

No comments:

Post a Comment