June 7, 2014

Scrap Stash Squishies

Scrap yarn can drive me a little bonkers. I'm not talking about half skeins of yarn that are actually useful... I mean the few yards you may have leftover from a project that aren't really worth much except for gift wrapping. 

Like this mess of leftover spaghetti.


However, I've recently made use of my mess of scrap yarn, by crocheting a bunch of small squishy balls. 


I basically used the same sphere pattern as I did for these meatballs, minus the eyes of course. Some of the balls had more or less rows than others, depending on the amount of yarn I had left. My color combos are all random since I was trying to use up scrap yarn. 

Not really the most exciting project, but I know that when the Peanut is old enough to start throwing things, these aren't going to knock over a lamp or break anything else.  


And of course, if you're using up your scrap yarn, these won't break the bank, either.


No comments:

Post a Comment