December 21, 2014

Hope, Joy, Peace

Years ago, when I had time to stage photos and create my own Christmas cards from scratch (unlike now: see last post), I made these postcards:


On the back I penned something quite meaningful about the three words and how they were all given freely 2,000 years ago, and how they're still part of the greatest gift ever given. 

I still believe that to be true. But this year, hope, joy and peace look a little different around my household. 

I have HOPE that the Peanut will sleep better this next week. 

I think JOY is possible even in the 2 am feedings. 

And I believe that PEACE can certainly be found in between those why-is-this-baby-crying-again moments. 


Wishing you and yours hope, joy, and peace in whatever form you need it in this year.
 
For a little more Christmas cheer, check out last year's thoughts here

Speaking of last year, this holly garland is about the only decoration up besides our mini tree, the star, and a few lights.
 

 
(Is it just me, or did the holidays roll in quicker than usual this year?)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment