April 2, 2014

Pyrex Pretties in Action

It's been a while since I've thrifted any Pyrex, or even found any affordable pieces in an antique store (let's be honest here though... it's been a while since I've actually been to an antique store.)

But I'm still using my vintage Pyrex daily! I also blog over at the Pyrex Collective III, with a bunch of other Pyrex collectors. Check out my latest post there for even more proof of my Pyrex pretties in action. And while you're there, you can swoon at the other author's collections -- many of them far surpass my own!




2 comments:

  1. My husband and I go "antiquing" on mutual days off work. I saw some nice covered casseroles and thought of you. Then I looked at the tags and you came ringing thru loud and clear "no you don't need to spend a lot to get nice pieces"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definitely getting pricier! I think the dealers have caught on to the Pyrex craze. I've splurged a little on some of the pieces I really LOVE, but most of the time, if it's not a bargain, it's staying on the shelf.

      Delete